Hello,
Firstly thank you to you to follow adventure, it feels really great to feel that there is follow-up on your side and you leave comments, awesome! , Repent and keep the info, it gives meaning to the process.
Then, I just wanted to add that sometimes you need to be patient, because the update of the blog is often a manipulation a little long, I do not have internet access from my apartment so I depend on other contingencies, and then I will not always have something to say, so sometimes it will just give me time to experience things.
For now, I'm sitting behind la bécanne et j'ai un peu de temps, après une journée assez remplie, donc j'en profite pour placer un petit mot parce qu'il y a du nouveau.
Je me suis enfin, pour la première fois depuis mon arrivée, rendu sur le site de ma future intervention, Bonabéri au Nord Ouest de la ville, ( http://www.carnets-voyage.com/cameroun-carte-douala-2004.jpg ), pour ceux qui aiment les précisions géographiques. J'ai donc vu 2 endroits potentiels : le petit et le grand Baobab, enfin ce qu'il en reste parce que les deux arbres sont tombés il y a longtemps, et il n'en subsiste que de tristes restes. Avec leur chutte, la tradition de l'arbre à palabre a quasiement disparue dans cette part of the city that some claim as the true heart of Douala .... opinions are not unanimous as always. Well, well, I thought I lke time to expose a little more but the situation Doual'art firm and they expect me to stop the machine, I leave you a bit of suspense, and tells you very soon for the following This story is from the look of inquiry today.
> f.
0 comments:
Post a Comment