Monday, November 12, 2007

25th Birthday Invitations

How to tell? Act 3: In the tree

Sous l'effet du rayon gamma qui pilonnait déjà depuis 36 minutes, la carapace du golgoth céda. Elle se fendit du sommet à la queue dans un déchirement assourdissant. De l'énergie dégagée, deux énormes blocs de terre s'effondrèrent sur eux même, en miettes, entraînant la bascule du colosse. Il roula sur le flanc et de la plaie, il libéra le germe. Dans l'élan de la masse, l'appendice se vit littéralement encastré dans le sol, implanté dans la terre.


J'ai rencontré une mama , une de celles que j'apprécie vraiment parce qu'elles comptent pour moi, elles ont jalonné ma vie, elles sont mes Diseuses de Bonne Aventure. Il y a tant de fierté et d'intouchable nobility in these women that I resource at their side, it's a makeover, right? But this one I had not even imagined, is a princess. Charlotte. She was born in 1914, it tells you something? It is a direct descendant of the lineage Bwanga Kum . She moves with a cane but has looks and glances of a young girl. She has the cheekbones dark and withered , but to have kissed I know she's playing soft and silky a real mama . I arrived unannounced and en quelle compagnie ? Cela l'irrite beaucoup, elle me regarde de ses yeux bleus et me signifie mon impolitesse, "je t'avais dit de m'appeler avant". Je baisse la tête et lui demande pardon. Je présente la maquette et les photos du projet.



Immédiatement le processus s'enclenche, un cataclysme. Comme le frisson qui provoque instantanément une chair de poule à la surface de la peau, les fibres du germe se sont effacées par endroit en de multiples bâillements . L'échange osmotique peut commencer. N'allez pas croire qu'il s'agisse de vannes, de bielles ou de pistons, il n'y a rien de mécanique en ce sens. La matière se transforme elle même, elle modifie l'équilibre fondamentale de sa structure, et en temps réel. C'est justement là que généralement la mécanique est en panne.



Charlotte pleure. C'est que je suis venu à l'improviste en compagnie de Marilyn Douala Manga Bell , princesse elle aussi mais d'une autre branche maîtresse de la famille. Jadis les aïeux de ces deux femmes, deux frères, se sont disputés. Le conflit est né de la divergence de leur point de vue quand à la gestion du problème "blanc". L'un decided to sign treaties with the colonizer and the other not, ever. This one stood on the riverbank where we are at Bonabéri , more exactly Bonambapé , still opposed to the construction of the bridge itself. "At night there are forces that would undo the workers were building the day ...". And these forces there, where they relied eh? j'vous gives the in a thousand: the site of the great baobab Bonambapé , bingo! It turns out that the two brothers who had opted for dialogue has been betrayed by the whites, he will revolt up to make its voice heard in Europe in the person of its secretary Ngosso Din. He will be arrested and escorted to Douala to be hanged alongside his head. This leader is the father of the independent spirit Cameroonians the Che Local: Rudolf Douala Manga Bell, the great grandfather of Marilyn .






Maintenant que tous les pores ont éclos, une multitude de radicelles informatiques se circuitent , augmentant d'heures en heures la qualité et la rapidité des échanges. Lorsque le milieu est propice on se développe et on pousse, aspirant les nutriments à pleines lampées, lorsque le sol s'appauvrit la veine est peu à peu délaissée et l'énergie redistribuée vers les zones prioritaires. Les rayons gamma qui continuaient de darder donnent le coup de grâce et cette fois la carapace explose libérant de la sous couche éclatée, une autre technologie.


Le appointment of Friday, November 2 is a failed act, shit. There is simmering conflict between traditional authority and administrative power, the mayor and his top aides did not directly rooted in this plot of land. Traditional leaders can not agree to meet all under the roof of the council, the very idea of having invited there is a nonsense, shit, I understand too late. Of the 17 people invited none came. But the mayor still gets me with wisdom, he gave me his agreement in principle and relies on the decision leaders to establish the place of implantation.



La photosynthèse, ou l'art de fructifier la lumière par alchimie de filtres, m'a conduit sur les montagnes pelées de Socaver . En compagnie d'Achille et de Jules, sous la flamme impitoyable du soleil et toute une journée durant nous avons ramassé l'épice. Dans ce désert improbable, sur les dunes de tessons , nous étions seul à cueillir la silice, les autres la déversait par camions entiers, mais à main d'homme. Le verre pilé est comme un animal qui peut mordre, mais si on le manipule avec délicatesse, il ne vous blesse pas et se fait chat. Morceaux par morceaux nous avons rempli dix sacs, dix sacs de joyaux, dix sacs de pierres précieuses, me voici Ali Baba. Il y a, encore bruts et sales certes, de merveilleux cailloux . Le topaze et l'ambre, le grenat, le diamant, l'olivine et, majestueux, les émeraudes . Sans mentir, j'ai sur la table de mon salon des émeraudes bruts de plusieurs kilos, et je les ai eu honnêtement et gratis, enfin presque...






Lundi 5 en début d'après midi je rencontre enfin le chef Bellé Bellé , Milord, pour une présentation qui should enable us to obtain approval. It seems this is only a confirmation. But things are beyond me and you'll understand the leader keeps me singing a different tune than hoped. There is land here of the forces of unimaginable power that does not suffer from the presence ... artificial. I'll take this shot groggy, I realize and assimilate quickly the scope of my impudence and sequencing errors strategies. Tell him how I felt these forces? How to say that those who motivate me and led me so far are still the most genuinely pure brilliance in my eyes? How not to be taken for a liar a troublemaker?



I met Fabien a smart one there with her cousin, they show me the neighborhood Bonassama , I am in search of land. I see the slums and the self , I enter a house, I am greeted by wide-eyed children. Here, there is less than 10 years, there was only water. the neighborhood is built on wood waste piled up, from the largest sawmill in the area. These skins vegetable fibers eventually form a soil humus on which the cabins bloom as large mushrooms, but not the same as ours, where people are completely biodegradable. On the terrace of a circuit I present the project, I eat taro sauce and yellow fingers. We pass through the neighborhood and then went to the western boundary of the city, Fabien tells me it is a necessary, if the tree is located there, everyone will see. I do not believe it, but the taxi leaves us and we walk under a blazing sun along this kind of route 66. I do not understand what brings me here, to find the flowers of evil. On the edge of the road lies a flowering immortelle, a polyurethane foam yellow sun, after which two branches have developed 4 large soft petals and 4 stamens . It is the flower of a residual casting soles thongs Chinese. I took charge and seeking its source. A few steps away, smoke from a brush fire and a field of flowers: a bunch multicolored. My heart missed a beat, there is discovery. Emboldened by the discovery I get out my camera and immortalize the moment, great! I rush to the assault of this meadow there is the image to do! I scan. Immediately adjacent the field of plastic flowers Motley , another more extensive flat, monochrome color of earth, was not immediately attracted my attention. There are hundreds, thousands, of shoes and soles, a carpet of mud mixed with godasses excited I scan. But here's the poison. A man comes out of there screaming, "Who are you?" You think you can land on the property and shoot people without even asking permission? Who are you? That will not happen that way, follow me ". The man leads us to her house, I put forward the in my pocket in dispute, the eye illegitimate. Fabien takes things in hand, he tells me does not. There followed a quarrel Cameroon, I wish, I thought it was a dump, but it's me who did not enter the place, shit. We cut short, the guy took the fever from white gold, but I'm not her man, it goes without entering his home. After a few meters and as stunned by the adventure and the sun, we cross the road and resume the taxi in the opposite direction: the big baobab tree, I want to see him again, this is where I work. The numbness came over me, there are about 20 minutes drive je m'endors. Le taxi nous laisse, je retrouve mes esprits, et un violent doute m'envahit, je palpe mes poches, j'ouvre mon sac, plus de caméra. Je suis sonné, que m'arrive- t-il ? Moi qui ne perd jamais rien, quelle est cette subite sorcellerie? En continuant ma fouille j'aggrave mon cas, plus de téléphone non plus, ils sont tombés de ma poche dans le taxi, mais il est déjà loin. Que faire ? Fabien attrape une moto, l'enfourche dans la seconde et se lance à la poursuite du véhicule. Il le rattrape, fait débarquer les passagers et les fouille, interroge le taximan , plus de caméra. Ils reviennent place the phone is there between the seat and the door, but the camera was gone. The story is long and I still bogged down, but you have to face facts, you do more pictures, and more that this eye there.



I know an engineer who is studying structural models based on the failure patterns of the material. It assumes that a fault line gives way to see the most natural passage of forces through a medium. The branches of a tree are not members atrophied, deformed , and desperately reaching for the sky to be a primitive and slow. The branches of a tree given to see the invisible and tortuous veins of the air environment. They develop special terminations, filters that catch the light sensitive. They coil up in the cracks of space and time, they testify, they archive.


Today is Monday, November 12, and I do not know yet if I will manage to follow the veins that streak invisible air Douala, feel my roots sink into the earth . I do not know yet what is the palaver of gods and men or how they will award it started a while ago. I discovered that beyond de l'objet, au delà de sa matérialité, l'arbre était une figure en creux. Il délimite un espace, il se déploie presque symétriquement de bas et de haut et rassemble le ciel et la terre par catalyse lumineuse. Il contient le savoir et dessine l'abri, il est l'Architecture et en possède tous les ordres.

A bientôt

Frédéric

0 comments:

Post a Comment