When I work intensely on a project, and because I am not very fastidious, or manic, I always reap a number of sores on his hands. A blister, a scratch, a pinch, a cut, I am often very surprised by their expressiveness. I must say I've never felt the urge mark me voluntarily by a tattoo or piercing whatever, but these small scars still inspire many thoughts. Do not see the slightest inclination masochist, but I'm fascinated by the trace of an action imparted to the matter, particularly when it's in my own flesh, even at the price of some painful moments. I think I told you how I planned the accident. When it affects significantly on my skin cells, I cash information and observes the repair process and the feeling associated with it. Of course I speak of the ache and I have fortunately never been called to my up with violence and seriousness, I am too cautious for that. I remembered a story of samurai and thorn in the side that told me my brother, I took it very seriously, and since I try to be careful. That said, I'm an early riser, I hurt! I always end up being the receiver of information back from the field. Action-reaction , I'm hurt.
Since I'm Douala I am extremely gaffe the slightest ache, first because it is a habit, then because a laxity on the subject here may cost me very expensive. However I weld in a tee shirt suspended from a branch. I'm hot and the jacket is hardly bearable. So I'm looking for a reason and I just avoid them. What drops? The electrode is consumed as a result of the power of the arc looks like a sparkler that is put on birthday cakes. It's very pretty and it sparkles like fireworks. Except that small sparks are filled with droplets of molten metal ... The arm that holds the electrode and the hand, right, are spared, it's left forearm is in front. After a while, I the arm of a juncky terminally ill. With sweat and dirt burns become infected locally nice corruptions of juveniles. So every night I dutifully cares, and every little bobo receives special care, so I healed quickly. Only a few days my body said stop. There are too many impacts and multiple and repeated bacterial attacks have put all the lights red. The messages of pain radiating in all directions, some burns I am not happy at all. I pay more attention and I look after myself thoroughly.
This one I had not initially noticed. My pierced left glove into a pearl ornament which came the second joint of my right ring finger. Not bad. The impact is very small and does not seem to have reached the dermis. For 2 days at least I did not pay attention. On the third day now he wakes up and tells me his presence by a reddening not shy, friendly and pain. I treat. Day four: redness turned into bud, my finger was swollen it feels strange not very painful but it does not resemble other stigmata. I treat. Fifth day: my finger now has a large growth on the left flank in the first few millimeters joint. Still not really hurt, but it worries me. The betadine no longer seems to end and I feel at my medical skills, I talk about me. Marilyn, who is a mother, called Charlotte, a friend of hers. She told me to go to the clinic. Charlotte is a gynecologist. She receives. She considers the size, said he must be a small piece of metal left inside, an abscess should be taking shape but it is not ripe. I have to make a dressing with alcohol and return to see if it does not work out she put me under antibiosis. The next finger has tripled in size and now covers the hump over the phalanx. I think of Africa, my work, gangrene and the evil that grows on my finger. One of my compatriots when I say in the text: "How is it? Ah but tell me, what is this finger there?" ( Douala, warf !).
I say that Charlotte may be sharp perineal rehabilitation issue but if it is she knows nothing about the pregnancies of the artist. I show that Marilyn, looking scared and cringe at the sight of the thing, I recommend aloe. It is a sheet of thick and juicy succulent, which resembles some cactuses , with small peaks at the edges. I cut it in half the thickness direction and a syrupy sap, sticky, perfectly transparent fate. A kind of silicone, more liquid. I whitewashes edema. First it stings me a bit and then it's quiet launch. I sleep with your hand on the pillow. I sleep well. In the morning my finger is now like a Knacki , swelling extends from the nail at the second joint so that it can no longer distinguish or wrinkle or fold of skin is smooth and hot like a donut. The surface of the skin reveals tense, such as transparency, several tasks pigmented. Of white and black. What worries me are black, why think of gangrene?
I call Charlotte must intervene. I took a motorbike and drove to the clinic for street UTA Bonapriso , not far from where I crib. Charlotte looks at the thing ... "Oh but it's good, it has matured, we will be able to score." And I, unlike what you might think, I say "oh yes incise!". Being very attentive to this little bobo grown up, I learned to love and I know it's ripe. I only say "uh ... you would not have an anesthetic gel, just for a small spot treatment? "." No, and then it will take 20 minutes to act, "" oh okay, no epidural. "Well, you imagine that I was surprised that in this region of anatomy: Left flank right ring finger, middle phalanx, the nervous system is relatively cool. I must say that I attended the operation without wavering and without even finding surgery unpleasant. I think Orlan . I tell myself that if I had my camera, I could reward you with a story, the scenery is worth seeing it cut, took the scissors and spreads the plague to form a cross cut. Humors flow, pressure release relieves me. It's deeper I told him. She cuts again and reached a white box and hard, it tells me you see is fibrin, I say you say what? She told me that you see is fibrin, I told him that good ah! She cut the dead skin, cleans the wound, fibrin scratching with a scalpel ... uh here it is just a little sore, but only a little. Then she handed me the hands of his lovely nurse who cleans everything and I'm dressing. You chat about his job. I asked him if it's going, she said oh you know, I just got out of a caesarean, it was 2 over two hours, the baby had 2 turns of cord around the neck ... And ...? And baby and mom are doing well. But here you know, all women have lost one or two children ...
My bobo is much better. She puts me under pyostacine , and asks me to spend 2 times a day, morning and night to rebuild the dressing. This is my recreation, my getaway motorcycle to visit a beautiful nurse twice a day, the fantasy is not it? My finger is much better. The next day he had completely deflated and the incision was only a hole the size of a cigarette ember. Twice a day she scratches the wound fibrin m'oxygène funny fun that I will not even suspected. Then the skin was peeled off, and without wanting to cut your appetite, she was able m'éplucher tenderly finger as you would a baked potato with water. The progress is impressive, and I honestly do not feel no real pain. Side of the tree work has also stepped up and that my finger did not really disabled. I pass the tree to the clinic as one moves from court to court math bio when you're in high school. I took lessons.
The metal structure is completed and we are now working within Doual'art in the manufacture of glass sheets. The tree has now become a collective work and we work every day to seven people. There Yannick, Patrick , Stephane Manu , Anastasi, another Stephen and me. Francine, who handles the bar Doual'art we cut plastic sheets We have a large part of the gallery next to Lucas Grandin who makes his sound installation. A long-horned Zebu will pull in a cart the city of manufacture. Animal traction drives, by a simple mechanism of belts, 10 turntables Custom . 6 batteries to power the camera and this amplification rounds of 33 carousel speed bovine variable, then balance the sounds of animals, birds, lions, elephants ... In large aluminum cones eventually increase the volume and range of speakers. Imagine that you install low tech is sponsored by the only oil company Cameroon Tradex, a company that obviously has humor to finance a facility that works with animal energy.
SOUTHERN began Sunday, and foreigners flock every day now, I've never seen much white since my arrival, and when the herd walk through town is an event, it must be said that Douala do not really full of tourists, and the idea of making tourism here is something complicated. Some of the newcomers are quickly learned to depend on them. Sunday morning there was the launch in grand style with important people such as Consul States of America, Ambassador of the Netherlands, the Government Commissioner for Culture, the Mayor of Douala 1 st .. . In late afternoon we opened the new freedom Sumégné , which I have already shown images. Monday morning we attended the Project bendskins of Lionel Manga and Philippe Mouillon they have collected interviews bendskiners and pulled a small sentences for each of them. This sentence was then embroidered on tee shirt , and yesterday each motorcycle taxi drivers received his tee shirt and a little money for gas. There were still 250, which created a joyful mess. Proud as popes, for once we think of them and that their honors, they marched through the area causing a good artistic disorder. By late afternoon on the other side of the city district Madagascar, inauguration of the 9 significant, another work Sumégné . This morning it was the turn of Lucas Grandin zebu and its march through the city ... only now, it's not just for tree problems arise. After many twists and a lot of money spent, two shepherds bring a zebu. The two fanatics feel the goat to 20 miles and are as strange as their pet. The zebu, when not in herds, quickly frightened, we are approaching the animal with Lucas And this one we managed without further ado. Conclusion: Can not use the cattle for lugging the cart Grandin, the bull would kill people in passing. After many more twists and turns the case is settled, not without other difficulties with a change of species. Cattle turned into horse is less majestic than the long-horned zebu but it works. The parade takes place in the middle of a traffic jam, Lucas is happy. Tonight I attend a recital lyrical white Friques once will not hurt the project interests me. appointment at 19.30 in a train formation, which takes guests at the station which will host the concert is Stefan organizing, I know a little bit is his sister who will sing and I'm curious to see it, until my shaft ends gently.
The inauguration is scheduled for Thursday at 17:00, everything will be ready.
soon
Frederick
0 comments:
Post a Comment